If you can answer “yes” to these 5 questions, then you qualify for a Meeting Street Scholarship.
Do you live in one of these South Carolina counties?
Will you graduate from a public school or a state-authorized charter school?
Will you receive a LIFE scholarship or Palmetto Fellows Scholarship?
Did you complete the FAFSA and receive a Federal Pell Grant?
Will you attend an eligible college or university as a full-time freshman in the fall of 2022?
Not sure about an answer?
Think you qualify? Great!
Review these important dates and deadlines for school year 2021-2022:
- Applications open: November 15, 2021
- Round One Submission Deadline: December 31, 2021
- Round One Recipient Notifications: January 12, 2022
- Round Two Submission Deadline: February 18, 2022
- Round Two Recipient Notifications: February 28, 2022
- Round Three Submission Deadline: April 8, 2022
- Round Three Recipient Notifications: April 29, 2022
- National College Decision Day: May 1, 2022
*For the time being, applications for the Meeting Street Scholarship Fund are reviewed on a rolling basis. We highly encourage scholars to submit their applications as soon as possible.
Before you begin, ensure you have the following information:
- Your class rank
- Number of students in your graduating class
- Digital copy of your FAFSA Student Aid Report
- Digital copy of your high school transcript
- Accurate scores for your ACT or SAT (optional)
Review these important notes:
- You can save your application without finishing it and can return later, but you MUST press the SAVE BUTTON.
- Save your username and password in a safe location.
- Please make sure that you are using a dedicated email address when applying for the Meeting Street Scholarship Fund. Your high school email address may be inaccessible after graduation.
- If you are having technical issues with our application platform using Safari please try accessing the application via Google Chrome.